When is the last time you checked in with yourself to see how things were going?
Sure, it seems like we do that all day everyday with every decision we make but I’m talking about a real-deal total tune in.
– Are your current actions helping you get closer to your goals?
– Are you making decisions from a place of fear or love?
– Do you find yourself clinging to the things that feel safe but probably aren’t that gratifying?
– Are you making moves in your business that feel good to you or doing what you think you are supposed to be doing based on what you see others doing?
– Are you surrounding yourself with things that bring you joy?
– Do you come from a place of service or just doing what you have to do to make more money?
These are some of the questions I ask myself every week. I do this exercise so that I can quickly identify when I am getting “off course” and make the necessary corrections to get back on track.
Every week is different, there are times when I struggle…Big Time…But the important thing is that I am always checking in, not judging myself, and getting back to where I want to be and in flow with my core values.
I invite you to “tune-in” with yourself today and give yourself an honest but loving review so you can be clear about your actions and decisions and how they are (or aren’t) moving you towards your goals.
Lots of love,